Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Believe it or not it was rainy, windy, and cold in Florida, so I decided to bake. Someone signed up to bring two pumpkin pies to the Christmas pitch-in, but didn't, so I baked two pumpkins pies today and delivered them to the people who were disappointed that they didn't get pie on Christmas day.

I know it is a little late, but it has been too warm to have the oven on. It is going to be cold again tomorrow, so I'm making oatmeal cookies for some neighbors.

Bill obtained his wrestling certification for Florida and is officiating high school and middle school wrestling while we are down here. He did this in Indiana and the extra money helps. While he was gone I took down the Christmas decorations, took a walk, and made brats for supper.

It was a lazy day but beats working. I do miss my friends from work though. If you see them, tell them I said hi and to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment